Counselors Assistance Team (CAT) is a student-led community service organization that operates under school regulations and draws its members from students at Clarke N. Johnsen. School Counselors serve as advisers to members of CAT. A Kiwanis Builders Club, composed of service-oriented people from the community, serves as the club’s sponsor.
How to Join
Pick up a permission slip in the counseling office if you want to be a CAT Member!
CAT meetings will be held once a month, every third Wednesday from 2:45-3:15 pm.
All students are responsible for their own transportation, including bus students.
- September 15, 2021
- October 20, 2021
- November 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021
- December (Santa Parade info forthcoming)
- January 19, 2022
- February 16, 2022
- March 16, 2022
- April 20. 2022
- May 18, 2022
What We Do
- Sit by new students at lunch
- Birthday letters to students
- Reading program at elementary school
- Santa Parade Float
- To provide opportunities for working together in service to school and community.
- To develop leadership potential.
- To foster the development of strong moral character.
- To encourage loyalty to school, community and nation.
- Character building: The ability to do the right thing, even when it might be the unpopular choice.
- Leadership: The ability to listen, communicate, serve and guide others.
- Inclusiveness: Accepting and welcoming differences in other people.
- Caring: The act of being concerned about or interested in other people or situations.