Formerly called Counselors Assistance Team (CAT) at CNJJHS.
Builders Club is a student-led community service organization that operates under school regulations and draws its members from students at Clarke N. Johnsen. School Counselors serve as advisers. Builders Club prepares students to be engaged members of their current and future communities by participating in service leadership experiences.
How to Join
Stop by the Counseling Department for more information! Come join us!
Builders Club Meetings
Meetings will be held once a month, every third Wednesday from 2:45-3:15 pm - we meet in the library. All students are responsible for their own transportation, including bus students.
- September 15, 2021- welcome to Builders Club
- October 20, 2021 - make posters for Nov. food drive competition
- November 17, 2021 - make signs for float (trailer for Santa Parade)
- December Tooele Santa Parade - Saturday, Dec 4, 2021 *permission slip required*
- December 15, 2021 - random acts of service for students
- January 19, 2022
- February 16, 2022
- March 16, 2022
- April 20. 2022
- May 18, 2022
What We Do
- Welcome new students, sit by them at lunch
- Santa Parade Float - Tooele City Parade
- Service through CNJJHS
- To provide opportunities for working together in service to school and community.
- To develop leadership potential.
- To foster the development of strong moral character.
- To encourage loyalty to school, community and nation.
- Character building: The ability to do the right thing, even when it might be the unpopular choice.
- Leadership: The ability to listen, communicate, serve and guide others.
- Inclusiveness: Accepting and welcoming differences in other people.
- Caring: The act of being concerned about or interested in other people or situations.
To find out more about Kiwanis Builders Club, click on this link