Online Participation is Important: We want to make sure it’s clear that while the venue is different, Digital Home Learning is considered a normal school day. Students are expected to log in and participate. We are asking staff to check in with students and parents in cases where students have not logged into Canvas or Google Classroom for more than two days.
No Internet or Computer Access: If a household does not have internet access, please contact your school by phone between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. to let them know an instructional packet will be needed. If a laptop or device is needed, depending on the number of computers available, they may be issued through the school, but there is no guarantee that a family will be provided a computer during this time period.
- Parents and students who need academic support: assignments, class materials, grades, etc. – please contact your individual teachers.
- Parents and students who need technical support please contact the help desk at 435-884-7799 or by email at email@example.com.
Material Pickup at the Schools: We ask that you put strict limits on visits to school buildings. No students are being allowed in the schools. Please contact the school if there are needed items from the school or student's locker that need to be picked up.
No Group Meetings Above 10 people: Meetings will be reduced to no more than 10 people in a room. We request that people continue to follow the guidelines for social distancing and resist meeting together in clusters with other parents and students off-site.
School Lunch Program (New updates made today)
- Our school lunch program will be held from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. each day.
- All sites have been approved to be free for 18 years old and younger.
- Breakfast will also be served.
- Click here to be updated on Food Service options and locations.